Your Residents Will Learn How to:
- Master the E&M 2021 rule changes for urology
- Find all the answers from one trusted source
- Avoid common urology coding and billing mistakes and submit clean claims
- Complete documentation during the encounter
- Do their job as a member of the team
- Enjoy their practice, have peace of mind, and above all enjoy a happy life...
I’m Dr. Ray Painter and I am President of PRS, Inc. I am a Urologist and expert urology coder and have helped hundreds of urologists master coding.
So what is the secret to mastering coding?
The secret is knowing what you need to know and learning it. This sounds obvious but it's true.
We have spent 30 years developing, testing, and improving this system!
Module #1: Introduction
Module #2: Physician's Role
Module #3: Modifiers Concept
Module #4: Global Procedures Modifiers
Module #5: E&M Global Modifiers
Module #6: Bundling Modifiers
Module #7: Other Surgical Modifiers
Module #8: Surgery Coding
Module #9: E&M 2021
Module #10: E&M - Facility
Module #11: ICD-10
Module #12: Lab / Pathology / Radiology
Module #13: How You Are Paid / RVUs
Each Module Includes the following:
- Synopsis Videos: Short videos that overview of the major concepts of the topic
- Detailed Videos: Longer videos taking a deep dive into the topic
- Assessment: A short self-test to verify that you understand the key concepts of the topic
• Printed E&M 2021 Pocket Card and Wall Chart Quick Reference Set
• Subscription to AUACodingToday.com
• Access to the instructor to get all your questions answered
• Choose from 30 Day Challenge Format or Structured Learning
• Network with others taking the course like you
Dr. Ray Painter’s Vision:
“It has always been my goal to help my fellow Urologists understand this complicated system. That is why I started Physician Reimbursement Systems (PRS). I have been teaching coding, billing and reimbursement for 30 years.
Over the years, I realized that without coding, billing, documentation and contracting basics training that residents were not prepared for a major part of what is expected as they become practicing urologists.
Therefore, I started the PRS Education Foundation with the Coding and Documentation for Urology Residents Digital Course as the foundation’s first project.
I want to share with you, what I have learned, and help guide you as you start practicing.
Thanks for joining and trusting me to be your guide!
Ray Painter, M.D.